[Conference-europe] [ws] list of conference rooms & accomodation

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Mon Oct 13 04:56:25 PDT 2014

Dear Marco,

can we get more information about the computer labs?
How many computers are in a lab?
Are there any more place for lap tops?
WiFi is available in labs?
Do you plan to give a pan drive with OSGeo Live, as in Bremen?
We don't know what software the workshop presenters want to use, but in my
opinion OSGeo Live would be a good option, no need to pre install on the
local machines.
What are your opinios Carlos, Simone, Stefano?

Zoltan