[Conference-europe] work organising

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 13 08:48:47 PDT 2014

On 2014-10-13 7:07 AM, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:

> Sorry to come later to this thread but, what's the problem on creating
> lists on the OSGeo Server?
>
> I'm admin, I create lists on the OSGeo server on a breeze :-)
>
> (as a general rule of thumb, I prefer to use OSGeo resources when they
> are available)

I definitely agree with Jorge, a new private mailing list should be made
"conference-europe-private at lists.osgeo.org" for private local committee
discussions; this is what we do for each FOSS4G event.   (zero need for
using external/Google mailing lists).  Jorge can you create that with
Maria and Jachym as admins?

-jeff