[Conference-europe] Scientific committee

ciolli at ing.unitn.it ciolli at ing.unitn.it
Fri Oct 17 02:50:01 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I would like to volunteer joining the academic committee of the conference.
I organized together with other colleagues the Open Source Free Software
GIS - GRASS users conference 2002 Trento, Italy, 11-13 September 2002, the
Second italian GRASS users meeting, Trento, Italy, February 1-2, 2001, the
XII Meeting degli utenti italiani GRASS e GFOSS, Trento, Italy, February
9-1, 2011, I am an Osgeo Member and I have been in the scientific
committee of many of the previous International FOSS4G conferences.

Marco Ciolli
PhD, Assistant Professor

Laboratory of Ecology
DICAM - Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
University of Trento
Via Mesiano 77 - 38123
Trento
Italy

Phone +390461282625
Fax   +390461282672

Marco.Ciolli at ing.unitn.it

> Hi all,
>
> do we continue with foss4g-europe organisation on this mailing list or
shall we move to other one, so that the traffic is not too big from others
point of view?