[Conference-europe] FOSS4G Europe 2015 - Call for motto

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:33:21 PDT 2014

Hello everybody,

the FOSS4G Europe 2015 website is almost ready, but we want to involve all
of you in deciding a last important thing: the conference motto!

I've set up a Google Doc to put all our ideas together, everyone has
editing permissions:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OI0gJej1lnM8GLY-Gi9UUlg_cM0zEc3aYWSNXU7YHHw/edit?pli=1

Of course, when thinking to the motto consider that it must make some
reference to Europe.

As time is running, we fix as deadline for proposing the motto* tomorrow at
midnight* (UTC) so there's one and a half day to make your suggestions!
Then on Thursday the leaders of each committees can decide together which
motto will win the competition and be the official one.

Thank you all for your contribution.
Cheers,

Marco