[Conference-europe] FOSS4G Europe 2015 - Call for motto

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:45:06 PDT 2014

Dear all,

we decided to postpone the "call for motto" till the weekend, i.e. you can
propose your idea until the *midnight of Sunday* (UTC) by editing the same
Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OI0gJej1lnM8GLY-Gi9UUlg_cM0zEc3aYWSNXU7YHHw/edit

If you want to write your name next to your proposal, you're welcome.

IMPORTANT: please consider that any motto containing "FOSS4G" and "OSGeo"
is not suitable, because the former is the name of the conference and the
second the name of its organization. Therefore they already "go with the
motto". I will delete the non-suitable candidates.

On Monday morning we will set up a Google Form to let anyone vote (just 1
vote per person) to decide the winner.

Thank you all for the collaboration.

Best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, PhD
GEO Laboratory, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como
+39 031 3327540
@MarcoMinghini