[Conference-europe] FOSS4G Europe 2015 - Call for motto

Kakha Nadiradze foodsafetyge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 01:31:52 PDT 2014

congratulations!!!

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Marco Minghini <marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear all,
> it's my pleasure to announce that we have the FOSS4G Europe 2015 motto:
> "Open Innovation for Europe"
> Thank you for voting!
> Best,
>
> Marco
>

> Marco Minghini, PhD
> GEO Laboratory, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
> via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como
> +39 031 3327540
> @MarcoMinghini

>> Dear all,
>>
>> we got 14 candidates for the FOSS4G Europe 2015 motto. Please vote your
>> favourite one here:
>>

>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Zn1rCQ_vDs_33FEWF4WNHpDVk6X_an8TUi6nu4UMRu4/viewform
>>
>> You have just to write your full name and then choose the motto you like
>> more.
>> IMPORTANT: please *vote just once*. The deadline is *tomorrow morning at
>> 8:00 UTC*.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Marco
>>

>> Marco Minghini, PhD
>> GEO Laboratory, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
>> via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como
>> +39 031 3327540
>> @MarcoMinghini

>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> we decided to postpone the "call for motto" till the weekend, i.e. you
>>> can propose your idea until the *midnight of Sunday* (UTC) by editing
>>> the same Google Doc:
>>>

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OI0gJej1lnM8GLY-Gi9UUlg_cM0zEc3aYWSNXU7YHHw/edit
>>>
>>> If you want to write your name next to your proposal, you're welcome.
>>>
>>> IMPORTANT: please consider that any motto containing "FOSS4G" and
>>> "OSGeo" is not suitable, because the former is the name of the conference
>>> and the second the name of its organization. Therefore they already "go
>>> with the motto". I will delete the non-suitable candidates.
>>>
>>> On Monday morning we will set up a Google Form to let anyone vote (just
>>> 1 vote per person) to decide the winner.
>>>
>>> Thank you all for the collaboration.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Marco
>>>
>>> Marco Minghini, PhD
>>> GEO Laboratory, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
>>> via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como
>>> +39 031 3327540
>>> @MarcoMinghini

*Dr. Kakha NADIRADZE *
*Head of Targeted Projects Department *
*Agricultural Cooperatives Development Agency, ACDA*
85 Vazisubani Str., Tbilisi 0180 Georgia
T:+99532231 30 28 ; M: + 995577 46 70 87
E-mail: *foodsafetyge at gmail.com <foodsafetyge at gmail.com>*
*nadiradzekakha at gmail.com <nadiradzekakha at gmail.com>*
P *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*