[Conference-europe] web page of foss4g-europe

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 24 10:26:07 PDT 2014

Jachym, agreed, but I'd rather someone such as Maria or Maxi own the
foss4g.it domain (what a nice domain!), and we could just have it
redirect to your event domain anyway.

In any case, now that I said this publicly one of us should grab the
domain today, before someone 'parks' the domain and tries to sell it to
us, which has happened to me before.

-jeff