[Conference-europe] web page of foss4g-europe

Ivan Minčík ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:00:06 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli <
maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

> Gerald, Nicolas and Marco (Marco from the LOC) will take care of the
> website. I want them decide what it is better for them, obviously
> considering that we want to be able to connect to the website also in two
> years or in ten years...

Maybe they can create website with re-usability in mind and other followers
can build upon it.

Just for information, I have found Pelican static site generator [1] much
more powerful than WP from developers side and very easy to maintain from
user side.

1 - http://blog.getpelican.com