[Conference-europe] BOFs

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Jun 8 06:54:14 PDT 2015

The first day (wednesday) is impossible because we have the mapping party. So, there are 2 days left (Thursday and Friday). I want before to see which are the BOFs and how many people are expected, then I'll book the rooms. So, if you fill in the forms please add also the people expected.
Thanks. Best.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G EUROPE - Don't miss it!  Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it