[Conference-europe] FOSS4G Europe 2017 - request for comments

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:56:55 PDT 2016

Hi all,

we have one proposal send by Gérald [1], who (together with his team)
volunteered for hosting FOSS4G-Europe 2017 in France

The proposal is very well written and covers all my possible questions and
more - big thank you, Gérald!

We discussed this topic at FOSS4G/OSGeo-Europe F2F BOF session here in Bonn.

If there are no serious objections coming till Friday, I will announce the
venue for FOSS4G-Europe 2017 at closing plenary session here in Bonn.

Thank you all for comments, than you, Gérald for your proposal!

Jachym

P.S. Yes, no voting on this topic - we can't get all the votes till end of
the week, therefore just VETO comments are considered - thanks for
understanding

[1]
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference-europe/2016-August/000491.html