[Conference-europe] Call for venue - proposal

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Jul 25 13:01:40 PDT 2016

Hi,

I've been following this discussions for future interests and due some
earlier discussions with Dirk.
I see that link to FOSS4G Handbook from Manifesto page should be already
on this pages.
Also some info of the prequisites of the staff amount and level of cash
reserves to organize event could be nice to avoid surprises (sponsors
don't always pay very much in advance).
Otherwise it looks fine! Thanks.

Regards,
Kari