[Conference-europe] FOSS4G-eu 2017 dates

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Oct 11 05:48:56 PDT 2016

Hi Steven,
thanks for your question about the FOSS4G-Europe organisation.

It is difficult to change the dates due to availability of low-cost venue kindly provided by IGN. Please understand that it is very difficult to change the dates now as we have already reserved the venue and are proceeding with other preparations.

Please, note the dates are from July 18 to 22, so the event is not starting from 16 as you mentioned in your previous email.

I do hope that many of the FOSS4G enthusiasts will be able to attend both FOSS4G-Europe and FOSS4G in Boston, just like I am planning to do!

Best regards,