[Conference-europe] Comments on Early Bird deadline

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Feb 16 02:09:18 PST 2017

Hello,
many thanks for the feedbacks Jeff we will answer shortly.

In fact we were discussing about possibility to postpone the deadline for early-bird.

We will consider this twitter discussion with a lot of attention and I hope to be able to come back to you with more update about this specific question this afternoon.

Best regards,