[Conference-europe] Missing template ?

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Mar 17 05:50:57 PDT 2017

Hello Maxi,
sorry for this disturbance, in fact the deadline was set in framaform in a way that lead to have an inactive form today morning. Other already complained.

I have sent your request to the people responsible for setting up this form. By now, please use the template available from this page [1], this link is still working and will be always available.

In case you need the direct link to the template it is here [2].

We are looking forward for your workshop proposal!

Best regards,

[1] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Workshops
[2] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/odt/FOSS4G-E_2017_workshop.odt