[Conference-europe] acceptance status

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon May 8 06:55:26 PDT 2017

Dear all,

The acceptance notifications for the general track will start to arrive
in a few minutes. Please be advised that another e-mail named "login
information for the FOSS4G-E 2017 submission Web pages" will arrive
first. Please ignore that message. Is generated by EasyChair, the
platform that we have used for evaluation purposes.

Best,
Vasile