[Conference-europe] BoF at FOSS4G - Bucharest for the European Conference

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 04:08:16 PDT 2019

Dear all,

since we have no official response to your call for venue (but at
least I've noticed at least one indication, that there could
potentially be one proposal coming latest after FOSS4G), I suggest, we
all meet at FOSS4G in the BoF session

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2019_BirdsOfAFeather#FOSS4G-Europe_2020

Mark in your conference program: Thursday 29 August (18:00 - 19:30), Opereta

Since there are two slots available at FOSS4G dedicated to BoFs I'm
aware, that you will have to split yourselves - I'm about to clone
myself.

See you there(!)

Jáchym
--