[Conference-europe] FOSS4G Europe 2020 proposal - Valmiera, Latvia

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 01:20:02 PDT 2019

Hi Peteris and all,

thank you for nice proposal!

I would like to ask the auditorium, whether some other team is maybe
working on proposal and needs more time? If this would not be the
case, I suggest, the (Europe) Conference Committee will review the
proposal and send their +1s to me.

Jachym

P.S. In the past, there were  issues with committee members being part
of LOC. If there is more then one proposal, I'm going not to vote

út 1. 10. 2019 v 8:06 odesílatel Pēteris Brūns <pb at sungis.lv> napsal:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm writing you to inform about our FOSS4G Europe 2020 proposal submission. Our proposal key pints are:
> - Location: Latvia, Valmiera [1]
> - Time slot: Week 29 from 13th to 19th of July;
>
> Complete proposal is submitted and added to OSGeo Conference-Europe-2020 wiki chapter "Proposals submitted" [1]
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Pēteris Brūns
> pb at sungis.lv