[Conference-europe] FOSS4G Europe Conference Committee members: please vote till 10.10.2019

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:54:44 PDT 2019

Dear FOSS4G Europe Conference Committee members [1]

I would like to ask you to give your votes about the Latvian proposal
we obtained (thanks, Peteris!) this week [2][3] for the year 2020 [4]

Since this is the only offer we have, here I start with my +1

The bid is open till end of next week (friday 10.10.2019).

Jachym

P.S. If you do not to give public vote, but still want to vote, please
send me private copy.

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference-Europe
[2] Proposal: https://wiki.osgeo.org/images/e/e8/FOSS4G_Europe_2020_Valmiera_proposal.pdf
[3] Budget: https://wiki.osgeo.org/images/7/7c/Osgeo-foss4g-eu-2020-valmiera-conference-budget_-_FOSS4G-Europe_2020.pdf