[Workshops] PostGIS installation on workshop machines

graeme mcferren gmcferren at csir.co.za
Fri Sep 12 06:22:18 EDT 2008

Justin, Judit and others interested in PostGIS

This makes eminent sense to install in this way - but I am just
concerned about people needing different versions of Postgresql and
PostGIS

I suspect that we may want PostGIS 1.3.3 (which is what I have been
working with) and unless there are issues with Postgresql 8.2.9, perhaps
we can settle on this combination?

Tomcat is 5.5.27

Regards
Graeme