[Foss4g2009] Re: [Workshops] FOSS4G2008 workshop and lab evaluations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:41:32 EST 2009

+1 from me too.

Any chance we could get a volunteer to start putting together an
evaluation form now?
I think it would be good for presenters to see the evaluation form in
advance, and potentially improve the presentation accordingly.

My suggestion is "Less Questions = More Responders".
Form must be no longer than one page.
Core questions need should be able to be filled out in 3 to 4 minutes,
with space to add comments if you wish.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect