[Foss4g2009] Re: [Workshops] FOSS4G2008 workshop and lab evaluations

Daniel Kastl orkney at gmx.de
Thu Mar 5 19:59:57 EST 2009

Because I remembered that I had seen an online survey generator service
a few weeks ago, I tried to find the link again.
It wasn't suitable though, but I came across this page:
http://www.limesurvey.org/

I didn't have the time yet to look inside, but it's at least open source
and looks an active project.
If it makes surveys easy and this is a common task not only for the
FOSS4G conference, it might be an alternative way instead of writing
something ourselves.

Daniel