[Workshops] Re: Workshop evaluation process

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:44:29 EDT 2009

Thierry Badard wrote:

> Hi Mark and all,
>
> I have noticed that some workshops have also been proposed as tutorials.
> So, I think our recommandations should take this point into account and
> we have to consider both this two documents (i.e. not only one) when we
> will provide you with our rankings.
>
> My 2 cents.
>
> Th.

I'm not going to take any official line on this at the moment, though I
expect it will come up in discussions next week.  I have no problem
asking for the same content to be presented in both workshop and
presentation form if we can expect to fill both rooms.

Having said that, it also makes sense look at the whole picture when
making your recommendations, and we will certainly take a big picture
view when distilling this down for the committee's recommendation to the
LOC.

--
Mark Leslie