[Workshops] Reminder: Workshop / tutorial evaluations

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:27:54 EDT 2009

This didn't come up until the templates were released, but it came up
almost immediately after.  I think it would be best to have
beginner/advanced for user/developer, as long as the different levels
are qualitatively defined based on prerequisite knowledge.  I avoided
doing this due to potential confusion over what would constitute and
advanced beginner vs. a beginning advanced.  Adding an intermediate
level might spread that a bit better.

I should be adding to the 'lessons learned' more frequently.

--
Mark