[Workshops] Move W-04 to Tuesday?

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 14:09:19 EDT 2010

Paul,

> Yes, having some helper instructors would be good. I may have some help
from OpenGeo. I'm not sure if Mark Leslie is coming. And perhaps some folks
from the PostGIS team (Mark, Regina) will be in town and can help.

Great! Please contact them, and confirm me who will be helping you. We'll
add his/her name and short bio to the web. :)

> I can't recall if the workshop teacher discount is for one teacher or two?

Yes, the second teacher has also a free pass for the conference [1].

Oscar.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2010_Discounts#Workshop_Instructors