[Workshops] list of accepted workshops and tutorials

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Feb 17 18:42:19 EST 2011

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the list! Great to see so many workshops!
We also received an email that our submission for an advanced GeoNetwork workshop was possibly moved to a tutorial. However, I don't see that tutorial listed below (Title: Mastering advanced GeoNetwork). Does that mean it was not selected as tutorial either? The list of tutorials seems to be rather short :-)
Cheers,
Jeroen