[Workshops] list of accepted workshops and tutorials

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 18 08:19:33 EST 2011

Hello Jeroen!

Yes for now the number of slots available for tutorials is only 12, we
may be adding more later.  Your colleague Jose should have received an
email from us stating that the 'Mastering advanced GeoNetwork' tutorial
was not accepted at this time; our apologies if that email did not make
it to Jose correctly, sorry about that.  But I'm glad to see your
"GeoNetwork for dummies" workshop included in the final list.

-jeff