[Workshops] Workshop Equipment Information

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Fri Aug 30 12:45:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

I think everyone running a workshop has now been contacted regarding
technical facilities. If anyone has not heard from Jo Cook or myself in the
last week then please let me know.

I've just updated
http://2013.foss4g.org/information-for-presenters/#workshops with some
general information about facilities that presenters may find helpful.

Cheers,

Matt.

--
Matt Walker