[Workshops] Workshop Equipment Information

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Sun Sep 8 13:42:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back on VirtualBox availability. The
smallest of the labs (Sir Clive Granger Building: B26 E) does have
VirtualBox 4.1.0. The other labs do not and unfortunately there is not an
option to install it for the workshops due to all PCs being a standard
build.

@Jody I would go with the USB option especially as OpenGeo have a number of
workshops in various labs.

Thanks,