[Workshops] Testing workshop material

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Sun Sep 8 14:03:32 PDT 2013

Hi Andrea,

I'm sure we can arrange for access either late Monday afternoon or Tuesday
before the first workshop or after the last. We're drawing up our schedule
at the moment, once we've got a feel for availability we'll post an update.

I'll try and update the website with machine specs for the labs tomorrow.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Walker
@_walkermatt