[Workshops] introductory QGIS course

Jennifer Boehnert boehnert at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:04:24 PDT 2014

Hello,
I have not yet attended a FOSS4G meeting but am thinking of doing so
this year.  I have developed an introductory QGIS course targeted at
meteorologist and climatologist who are learning GIS.  This course works
with different climate and weather datasets in QGIS but it is very much
an introductory course.  Would this type of course be appropriate for
the FOSS4G workshops or are the participants more interested in the
development side of things and more advanced topics.
Thank you for your advise on this matter.
Sincerely Jennifer

--
Jennifer Boehnert
GIS Coordinator