[Workshops] OSGeo-Live USB drives and VM archive

Daniel Karnes danlkarnes at icloud.com
Sat Sep 6 06:32:38 PDT 2014

Latest word is that FedEx lost track of the shipment until it was traced to Ontario, California, and it will probably arrive in time for your Tuesday morning workshop.

If/when they arrive, I or Neil (cc:d here) will bring them to your lab.

Neil has details about what’s on the drive.

danl

Daniel Karnes, PhD, GISP
Adjunct Professor
Department of Geography