[OSGeo-Conf] Re: Conference Proposal

percy percyd at pdx.edu
Thu Dec 7 14:47:12 EST 2006

I wonder how *this* effort will affect the convention center's wireless
access:
http://www.govtech.net/magazine/channel_story.php/102717

I haven't had a chance to wander over to one of the wireless spots, but
it looks like according to this map
http://www.metrofi.com/cities-16.html there are several access points
near the convention center! By next September I think Portland might be
saturated with free WiFi...
Cheers,
Percy

--