2007 Results

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 14 12:48:57 EST 2006

Congratulations go to the Victoria group, as the conference committee
has voted in their favor.

I'll send out direct emails to the committee members of both groups now
as well, informing them of this decision.

Before any official announcements are made (by OSGeo or whoever) we'll
need to give the Victoria group some time to prepare (website changes etc).

The full OSGeo board should be notified of this as well (I guess the
best way is for me to send a note to their list).

I'm looking forward to Sept 2007 already!

jeff