[OSGeo-Conf] Motion to form the committee

Claude Philipona claude.philipona at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 3 15:31:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,

The motion is fine for me.

As I alreday said I'm ready to get involved in this conference
committee, actually as of October 15 as I took two week vacation to
recover from foss4g organization...

Until end of next week, I still read my email now and then, but I won't
have much time to really work for it.

Luc will certainly be happy to contribute to this committee too... he'll
be back nexct Monday.

Claude