[OSGeo-Conf] Re: OSGeo Conference RFP 2007

Claude Philipona claude.philipona at camptocamp.com
Thu Oct 5 01:28:00 EDT 2006

We will provide this information for 2006 edition. Luc, CFO for
foss4g2006 is in vacation (recovering) until next week.

Also the accounting is not finished yet, we will be able to provide the
requested information soon, as we got most of the invoices now.

Claude

PS: we also got some information from the previous edition. However I
don't think they are really relevant as the event is quite bigger now.

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Also a financial package from other conferences on things like total
> paid attendance, paid workshop attendance, sponsorships, etc, otherwise
> proposers are working blind on what the per-attendee fee would be.
> Shame the inputs are restricted while the outputs are not. :)

> On 4-Oct-06, at 1:44 AM, Jeremy Morley wrote:
>

>> The thing that's most obviously lacking from the page at present (and
>> I presume still needs to be agreed) is a closing date for submissions,
>> and what the submission process is for proposals.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jeremy
>>
>> Frank Warmerdam wrote:

>>> Folks,
>>> I've gone over the RFP page again, and I think it is essentially ready
>>> is to issue as is.  Jeff - perhaps you could make a pass over it, and
>>> then
>>> take a poll with the committee pre-tem to issue it?
>>> Best regards,
>>
>> ---- ------------------------------------------------------------ --
>> Jeremy Morley                     |   Dept. Geomatic Engineering,
>> Lecturer- Geographic Info Systems |   University College London
>> jmorley at ge.ucl.ac.uk              |   Gower Street,
>> +44 (20) 7679 2083  Tel (Direct)  |   LONDON WC1E 6BT
>> +44 (20) 7380 0453  Fax (Dept)    |   United Kingdom

ATTENTION nous avons changé de numéros de téléphones
PLEASE pay attention to our new phone numbers

Camptocamp SA
Claude Philipona
PSE A
CH-1015 Lausanne