[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Financial Report

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 13 11:55:52 EDT 2006

An update on the status of these reports:

- Luc Maurer is completing it for FOSS4G'06
- Till Adams has put me in contact with someone for the German MapServer
conferences
- Steve Lime has helped me gather the OSG'05 financial numbers
- I've dug up the OSGIS'04 numbers and will compile now
- no response regarding GRASS/FOSS'04, or the Brazilian conference

I'm going to file the documents in the "Documents & files" section of
the conference site.

jeff