[OSGeo-Conf] RFP

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Oct 24 04:23:13 EDT 2006

Perhaps you could give a deadline in November for an "intent to submit" (and pehaps some preliminary info), and then require the final, formal submission in December.

This would give us an idea of who's in the game and if we have enough interest, and yet still give the submitters time to prepare a good proposal.

-mpg