FOSS4G.ORG

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sat Oct 28 14:05:33 EDT 2006

On a practical note, I see that you have FOSS4G.ORG registered,
Venka, for the conference from a couple years ago (phew).  If (as my
rough nose-counting seems to indicate) the "FOSS4G" name comes out on
top, would you give that URL to the conference committee so it can be
redirected to whatever the official url is decided to be?

www.foss4g.org => Location: http://foss4g.osgeo.org/2007

That way if people use the simple URL for the new name they won't
confusingly get some older conference on the same topic but long gone.