[FOSS4G2007] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Dates for Papers

Low, Brian blow at pfc.cfs.nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Jan 10 16:28:12 EST 2007

Hi all,

I agree with Frank,  well planned out workshops are a big selling point for those people who are trying to justify budget requirements for attending and participating at a conferences.  It would be nice to have these set soon and to advertise them out.

We should be a bit more flexible in the papers, presentations and posters.

Do we have agenda for teleconference yet? Number to dial?

Brian.

Brian Low
Geospatial Scientist                                     Géospatiographe
Applications Lead                                        Chef des applications
National Forest Information System        Système national d'information forestière

Natural Resources Canada                       Ressources naturelles Canada
Canadian Forest Service                            Service canadien des forets

Tel: (250)363-8303
Email: blow at nrcan.gc.ca
506 W. Burnside Rd.
Victoria, BC  V8Z 1M5