[OSGeo-Conf] Conf for 2008

Daniel Ames dpames at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:24:06 EDT 2007

Tim makes a good point about trying to attract hardware sponsors. There is
an interesting opportunity here since there is less of a conflict of
interests in having for example, Leica or Trimble sponsor the conference
than, say, ESRI - since most (if not all?) of the osgeo projects probably
have some need for or connection to GPS and other hardware.  I know that the
MapWindow community probably has 20 different developers working on GPS
related projects... - Dan