[OSGeo-Conf] Logo for FOSS4G 2008

Dean Mikkelsen dcmikkelsen at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 3 19:21:43 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I would suggest foss4geo.orgto make things simple.

All conferences afterwards can be titled foss4geo2008.org, foss4geo2009.org, etc. or they can be tied under the foss4geo.orgtree as such:  foss4geo.org/2008, foss4geo.org/2009, etc.

The domain is available and one can easily move forward with the above suggestion, without stepping on existing sites that are promoting FOSS for Geospatial.

Cheers,
Dean