[OSGeo-Conf] 2009 RFP draft review

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 25 17:52:55 EDT 2007

Starting to update the doc...

Paul, I see that you have suggested several changes in your document.
Can you please summarize them in an email for everyone? (specifically I
thought the consensus from yesterday's meeting was not to mention a
specific profit number for now).  I was assuming that major changes
would be discussed in yesterday's meeting, and today was minor updates...

jeff