[OSGeo-Conf] 2009 RFP draft review

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 26 18:03:37 EDT 2007

oops:

***********
SUBJECT: Open Source Geospatial Foundation Announces Request for
Proposal for Hosting 2009 Conference

The Open Source Geospatial Foundation, or OSGeo, today released a
request for proposal, or RFP, (available at
http://www.osgeo.org/sites/osgeo.org/files/webfiles/conference/rfp/2009/osgeo-conference-2009-request-for-proposal.pdf)
for the hosting of the FOSS4G 2009 conference. With the overwhelming
success of the recent FOSS4G 2007 conference in Victoria Canada
(http://www.foss4g2007.org/), and as excitement begins to build for
FOSS4G 2008 in Cape Town South Africa (http://www.foss4g2008.org/),
OSGeo again aims for the 2009 conference to be a major geospatial
conference during that year. The RFP solicitation closes January 11th, 2008.