[OSGeo-Conf] 2009 RFP draft review

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 25 19:11:33 EDT 2007

and here's another version (uploaded) :

Committee Decision
==================

Members of the OSGeo conference committee will vote after the question
period ends to select the best proposal based on the evaluation
criteria.  Exact voting results will not be released.  The conference
committee chair will then propose the location to the OSGeo board, who
must formally approve of the decision.

The final decision will be announced on February 1st, 2008.

*********

-jeff