[OSGeo-Conf] 2009 RFP draft review

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 25 18:59:40 EDT 2007

Julien-Samuel Lacroix wrote:
> Hi,
> In the meeting yesterday the voting method was brought up and discussed.
> This is good and I'm fine with what was decided. I would add a note in
> the draft document to say if the vote results will be disclosed with the
> per-voters details or not.

Good point.  Here is a new version (added to the uploaded doc):

****
Committee Decision

Members of the OSGeo conference committee will vote after the question
period ends to select the best proposal based on the evaluation
criteria.  The conference committee chair will then propose the location
to the OSGeo board, who must formally approve of the decision.

The final decision will be announced on February 1st, 2008.
****

--
jeff