[OSGeo-Conf] Committee meeting in Victoria

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 21 11:14:59 EDT 2007

Gavin Fleming from the 2008 FOSS4G local committee will be in Victoria
next week, so I think those OSGeo conference committee members in
Victoria try to should meet with him while possible.  We have decided on
meeting right after the closing plenary on Thursday, and I hope all
committee members can attend.

Exact details of the meeting have not been decided, but beer has been
mentioned.  In fact we can all buy PaulR a round to start this meeting :)

--
jeff