[OSGeo-Conf] Info pamphlet as pdf

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 20 13:35:31 EDT 2008

Folks,

Someone just asked if there was a promotional booklet that they could print
out to show their boss to help justify attending FOSS4G.  I had a similar
request last year as well.  I'd suggest such a document be prepared for future
conferences and made fairly visible on the main conference page.

It might be as little as a double sided page, but it should be professional
looking, and chock full of justification for attending the conference.
Something folks could show to managers, but also something we could offer as
a hand out at OSGeo booths at other events.

Best regards,