[OSGeo-Conf] Info pamphlet as pdf

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Wed Aug 20 15:57:30 EDT 2008

I agree Frank, and it's not too late for 2008 as people are still motivating and managers are still making decisions.

I've had several calls from locals, mainly in government employ, asking how they can motivate. After several verbal responses, I packaged some in an email to our local list. They don't capture all the reasons - if you feel inspired to improve on this and make it more generic I've posted it to the wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_Motivation_to_Attend

If you feel further inspired to package as a 'professional looking' pdf for immediate use on our site, we'd be most grateful...

Gavin