[OSGeo-Conf] 2010 Call for Vote

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:55:07 EST 2008

Hi Jeff and Conference Committee members,

Great to see that we have 4 solid bids for FOSS4G2010.
I am associated as a Committee Member for the China
bid for FOSS4G2010 also. Personaly, I do not see any
conflict of interest with me being on  the OSGeo Conference Committee
and being associated with the China bid at the same time.
If some committee members feel that there is a conflict of
interest, I will refrain from voting for the FOSS4G2010
bid.

Kind regards

Venka