[OSGeo-Conf] Forming the FOSS4G2009 conference committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:27:19 EST 2008

Could everyone interested in FOSS4G2009 please subscribe themselves to
our email list at:

I'd like to form the FOSS4G2009 committee. Below is a list of people I
suspect will be interested. Could all listed please edit the wiki and
either remove "TBD" or your name from the list.

I'm hoping to see a greater diversity of members on this list. In
particular I'd like to see some names from New Zealand, Markus Lup from
Timor, and from other Australian organisations. If you would like to
participate in the committee, please add your name.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Governance#Regional_representatives

      Regional representatives

(People with TBD have not confirmed their availability)

    * Cameron Shorter, LISAsoft
    * TBD: Tim Bowden, Mapforge
    * TBD: Chris Tweedie, Landgate
    * TBD: Shoaib Burq, Geosciences Australia
    * TBD: Bruce Bannerman, Department of Primary Industries, Victoria
    * TBD: Jeff Waugh, Waugh Partners and Linux Australia
    * TBD: Pia Waugh, Waugh Partners and Linux Australia
    * TBD: Ben Searle, Office of Spatial Data Management

      <http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=FOSS4G_2009_Governance&action=edit&section=4>OSGeo
      Representatives

    * TBD: Jeff McKenna, OSGeo conference committee Chair
    * TBD: Paul Ramsey, Board Rep, 2007 Representative
    * TBD: Tyler Mitchell, OSGeo Executive Director
    * TBD: 2008 Representative

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect